Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Better late than never!

So I'm doing an atrocious job of updating my blog! I have a heap to elaborate on but for now, in a nutshell, I'm loving the history and beautiful architecture that I've been fortunate enough to see in Paris, Hamburg, St. Gallen and Liechtenstein. Autumn is a lovely time to visit with so many deciduous trees and even though it's very chilly now there have been far less tourists around than I would have expected. To date we've toured The Louvre and Palace of Versailles, visited the Bibliothèque nationale de France, dined in the Eiffel Tower, cruised the Seine River by night, viewed a show at the Moulin Rouge, climbed Notre Dame Cathedral, shopped till closing time at Galleries Lafayette and consumed too much red wine with the friendly locals at Le Richer and that was just in Paris! To be cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment